- Turmeric powder – ¼ tbsp.
- Salt – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder – ½ tbsp.
- Jeera/ cumin powder – a pinch
- Garam masala powder – ½ tbsp.
- Ginger garlic paste – ¼ tbsp.
- Red chilli powder – ½ tbsp.
- Food colour red – a pinch
- Garlic cloves – 2 tbsp. crushed
- Curry leaves – 2 tbsp.
- Groundnuts – ½ cup
- Green chillies – 3-4 No. based on the spiciness you need
- Besan flour – 1 tbsp.
- Rice flour – 1 tbsp.
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp.
Slice lady’s finger thin and diagonally and keep aside.
In a bowl add little water, turmeric powder, salt and coriander powder.
Add Jeera powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste and red chilli powder.
Although it is not recommended to give eye compelling texture add a pinch of red food colour and crushed garlic cloves for extra flavour.
Add sliced okra and mix well till spice liquid is well coated
Put a few strands of curry leaves and groundnuts to give crunchy flavour.
Add thin slices of green chillies, besan flour, rice flour and cornflour. Mix well.
Put a small piece of mix and check oil temperature when oil is ready, put bendi 65 and deep fry.
Deep fry on low to medium flame till they turn golden brown and crisp.
Serve Bendi 65 Recipe once cooled as they give crunchy flavour once cooled.