- ½ tsp active dry yeast
- ¼ tsp white sugar
- ¼ cup lukewarm water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (plain flour)
- ¼ cup natural yogurt
- ½ – ¾ cup lukewarm milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Few mint or coriander (cilantro) leaves (I used mint)
- Preheat oven to 220C. If you are using pizza stone, place it in the oven.
- Combine together yeast, sugar and water in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy.
- Place flour, yogurt, and yeast mixture in a large bowl. Season with salt. Add milk little by little to make sticky dough. Cover, and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes or 2 hours or until the dough doubles in size.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Sprinkle more flour on top. Knead for 3-4 minutes, or until smooth and elastic. Use your hands to shape the pizza into a large circle. Use a fork to prick all over the base.
- While making butter chicken, make sure the sauce is really thick. Click for the butter chicken recipe. After making butter chicken, take out all the chicken pieces from the sauce, and shred them into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.