This Chicken Wings Recipe is a game day staple! This baked wings recipe has the most amazing seasoning consisting of paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Simple but delicious. This is a healthier and more flavorful way to cook your favorite appetizer recipe.
- ▢ 1/3 cup flour
- ▢ 2 tablespoons paprika
- ▢ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢ 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ▢ 1 teaspoon salt
- ▢ 3 tablespoons butter
- ▢ 10 chicken wingettes just means tips removed, thawed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Dot the foil with the butter, there is no need to melt it ahead of time but you can if you would like.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of each wing fully in the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Make sure the butter pieces are evenly spaced out among the wings.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for an additional 15 more minutes or until crispy and fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.