- ▢ 4 cups cows milk (full cream)
- ▢ 2 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- ▢ 1 tbsp maida / plain flour (optional)
for sugar syrup:
- ▢ 1½ cup sugar
- ▢ 8 cups water
- ▢ 2 pods cardamom / elachi
- ▢ 1 tsp ghee / clarified butter
- ▢ ¼ cup milk
- ▢ 2 tbsp cream (optional)
- ▢ ½ cup milk powder
- ▢ 2 tbsp saffron milk
- ▢ 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- ▢ ¼ cup coconut (desiccated)
- ▢ 3 tbsp tutti frutti
- firstly, prepare chenna by curdling milk. drain completely.
- and hang for 30 minutes.
- after 30 minutes, start to knead the paneer for 8 minutes.
- additionally add 1 tbsp maida and combine well.
- furthermore, make small oval balls of paneer.
- boil for 15 minutes in sugar syrup.
- furthermore, keep aside till it cools completely.
- take cooked paneer balls leaving behind the water.
- slit in between and stuff sweetened khoya.
- further, roll them in desiccated coconut.
- and garnish with tutti frutti or dry fruits of your choice.
- finally, serve chum chum recipe immediately or store in refrigerator.