- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- A pinch of salt
How to Prepare:
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix egg and buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- Slice the apple into 1/4 inch thick slices discarding the core.
- Mix the 2 bowls and dip the apple rings in them and deep fry them.
Ragi is rich in iron and can help prevent anaemia by improving haemoglobin levels.
- Heat 250gms ghee in a pan and add the ragi powder to it.
- Keep roasting on low flame for almost 45 mins till it becomes darker brown.
- Add rest of ghee, chopped dry fruits and cardamom powder.
- Fry for more 10 mins on low flame .
- After it has cooled down, add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Shape into balls to form ragi laddoo!
Khichdi is easy to make and can be made with many different bases, such as tomato khichdi, carrot khichdi, spinach khichdi, etc. Khichdi is traditionally known to be one of the first solid foods eaten by babies.