Egg – 3
Salt – 2 Pinches
Red Chilli Powder – 2 Pinches
Black Pepper Powder – 2 Pinches
Corn flour – For coating
Bread Crumbs – For coating
Milk – For coating
Oil – For Frying
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt, black pepper, and red chili powder.
- Beat well to create the smooth texture of eggs.
- Now in an aluminum container (you can add any heat-proof container), pour the beaten eggs.
- Now in a pan, boil water.
- Place the egg container in boiling water and cover for 5 minutes until the egg hardens.
- After 5 minutes, check with knife and take it out if the eggs are fully hard.
- Cut the egg in vertical strips or in finger cut.
- Now one by one coat the egg finger with corn flour then dip in milk and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the step for other fingers.
- Fry the egg fingers on medium temperature.
- Take out on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.