- Wash, peel and boil the po8till fully tender.
- Next mash them while hot and season with salt & black pepper.
- When they are at room temperature add in cheese and mix very well.
- Give shape of donuts using cutters- dip in egg.
- Then coat in a mixture of crumbs & oregano.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden from both sides.
- 6 Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- Bread crumbs as required
- Egg 1 beaten
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Oil for deep frying