250 gms cauliflower
250 gms potatoes
2-3 green chillies julienne
Few ginger julienne
Oil for frying
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chilly powder
1:2 tsp dry mango powder
1 tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into big flowers .
- Peel the potatoes and slice them .
- Sprinkle salt .
- Heat oil.
- Once the oil is hot deep fry the cauliflower , potatoes , stirring them now and then to get a uniform colour .
- When they are more than half done add ginger and chilly juliennes .
- Fry these along with cauliflower and potatoes till cauliflower is golden and potatoes are cooked.
- Remove on a kitchen towel and transfer to a mixing bowl .
- Sprinkle the spices and mix well .
- Serve hot .