Create Pinterest Pin
Air Fryer Mushrooms
yield: 2 SERVINGS prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 10 MINUTEStotal time: 15 MINUTES
These mushrooms were coated in garlic butter and cooked in the air fryer for both convenience and full flavor!4.0 Stars (1 Reviews)Print
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Minced parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Add the mushrooms to a large mixing bowl and toss with the butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Add mushrooms to the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket every 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and sprinkle with parsley before serving.